Life in Colour
Life in Colour is a sketchbook depicting birds while I learn and experiment with different dry and wet media and techniques.
This first sample of selected works include coloured pencils (Prismacolor Scholar , Prismacolor Premier , Faber Castell Polychromos , and Watercolour pencils Staedler ); student-grade gouache ,
student-grade Staedler watercolor , and white acrylic paint.
The paper selection is Fabriano® Sketch A4 (90g), Strathmore® Mixed Media 200 11”x14” (75g), Fabriano® Sketch A3 75g, Strathmore® Watercolor 9”x12” 400g and Fabriano® Tiziano black.
Todas las ilustraciones por Delmy Alvarenga.
Guatemala, Mayo 09 – Junio 15, 2020
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.